Dental Implant Procedure In Derry NH
After you’ve decided that implant dentistry is right for you, and that you want to enjoy the full benefits of a tooth implant, we will schedule you for an implant dentistry procedure at our Derry NH office, outside of Mancehster NH.
Our tooth implant procedure is fairly simple:
- First, your dentist will consult with you about your smile goals. Together you will discuss if you are a candidate for implant dentistry, and schedule your appointments.
- At your first implant dentistry appointment, we will place your implant. First we will make sure that the gap where the implant will be placed is completely clear and there is room for the implant. Once the gap is cleaned out, and there is room for the implant, we will place the implant directly into your gum line where you lost your natural tooth.
- After your first appointment at our Derry NH dentist office, your mouth will be given time to heal from the procedure. The healing process can vary from patient to patient, but generally it will take around three to six months. During this healing period, your titanium implant will begin to fuse directly to the bone in a process called ‘osseointegration’. Once the implant has fused with your bone and your gums have healed, you will be ready for the crown.
- At the appointment after your healing period, we will attach an abutment to your dental implant. Once the abutment is attached we will place your beautiful, handcrafted porcelain crown and complete the implant dentistry procedure.
- Once the crown has been placed, you will be able to walk out of our office with a new, full, beautiful smile.
For patients who suffer from dental anxiety but want to enjoy the benefits of our implants, we offer sedation dentistry options. With a sedation dentistry procedure, you will be able to feel completely at ease and relaxed during any stage of our implant dentistry service.
To find out more about our implant dentistry service, call us at our office today if you are in the Manchester – Salem NH area!